Sunday, April 3, 2011

You're in pictures

So I finally have put the rest of my picture frames up on the walls (for now). I may add some, move them around etc but for now,  I feel even more settled into the house. Here are a few snapshots of the process...




Plus some other spaces I filled with other frames...



In the sunroom, I needed a big print to cover the electrical box...tada!




You may see the very snowy conditions out the window...we receive a mere 15 cm of the white stuff yesterday. But that made it a great day for doing things around the house. 

In other news, I am thinking about entering the Apartment Therapy Small Cool 2011 Contest. I just need a good photographer and stage my rooms a bit for the photos.

And my dad is coming to visit next week and has offered to do some handy things around the house. Can't wait! Which reminds me, I need to go order gyprock this week for delivery.

Until another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment